Here goes nothing.
- This week, I started physical therapy for an old knee injury and it’s pretty entertaining sometimes. I’m hoping it helps in the long-term!
- You should probably start shopping at Aldi sometimes.
- Tom and I have crackers, cheese, and sausage for dinner about once a week.
- It’s snowing again.
- Without realizing it, I bought Tom a bunch of beverages for our fourth dating-versary: Kauai’s Island Sunrise K-Cups, Spiced Apple Cider pouches, and Sangria.
- Having a washing machine in our apartment allows me to do a tiny load of laundry whenever I want. What a luxury!
- I’ve been getting up with Tom every morning. Now I’m feeling much more understanding of the time he wants to go to bed.
- Fox and I have been watching Murder, She Wrote and Once Upon a Time. Fox actually watches Once Upon a Time, however, which is sort of hilarious.
- I’m getting more and more healthy by the day. Coffee rocks!
- I need to cut my nails and I’d like to get a pedicure.
- When I watch Once Upon a Time, I keep getting really distracted by the amount of glitter on Rumpelstiltskin’s face. Ew.
- I’m tired already.
- I sort of want to buy Meghan Trainor’s album.
- I need to figure out what to do with myself when Tom’s gone next week. Naturally, I’m working on a Netflix playlist of things I can’t watch when he’s home.
- My most visited post this week was Pianos and Songs. Check it out!
I’ve got to head out to walk on a funny piece of foam and get myself into weird stretching positions in public.